– 1 cup water or almond milk or coconut milk
– 2 tablespoons coconut cream
– 1/4 cup cacao powder
– 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
– 1 tablespoon almond or sunflower seed butter
– Pinch of Celtic or pink Himalayan salt
– Ice, add to blender or pour over ice
Pour liquids into blender first then add all other ingredients. Blend well.
Add-ins: To add even more nutrients add any of the following.
– 1 tbsp Chia seeds add fiber and protein
– Greens such as spinach, kale, chard, parsley, etc. add vitamins, minerals, and fiber
– Low sugar high antioxidant fruit like – Strawberries, raspberries are my favorites with this!
1/3 cup coconut aminos
¼ cup sesame oil
3 tbsp lemon juice
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp ground mustard
4 skin-on, boneless wild caught Alaskan salmon fillets (6 oz. each), at room temperature
Coconut oil for brushing
Sea salt and black pepper
Sesame seeds for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
In a small bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, sea salt and pepper
Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
Sprinkle with Sesame seeds and serve
3 cup watermelon, diced
1.5 cucumber, diced
1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
5 tablespoons mint, minced
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
salt and pepper, to taste
Optional – 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
(2) 4-6 oz pastured chicken breasts cooked
1 ripe avocado – peeled and sliced
1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup raspberries
1/4 cup blackberries
4 cups baby spinach
Lay 2 cups of spinach on each plate and divide chicken, onion, tomatoes and avocado to both plates.
Drizzle with apple cider vinegar and olive oil