Slow Cooker Chicken Breast with Figs and Squash
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 lbs organic, boneless, skinless pastured chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 12 dried figs, chopped 1 cup butternut squash, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- i2 Tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- In a large skillet place the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. Add to the skillet, browning each side for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the contents of the skillet to your slow cooker and top with the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 6 hours
P.S. Did you know there are likely quite a few items sitting around your house right now that can actually accelerate your fat loss results?
Fortunately, my good friend and top fatloss expert just wrote a brand new free report showing you the top 7 household items for a slimmer waist and faster fat loss, and he's giving it away for free for the rest of the day today. Get yours in just a few seconds here:
==> The Top 7 Household Items for Faster Fat Loss (use these daily)