I hope you love the recipe as much as I do. It seriously tastes so good - and it's great way to satisfy sweet cravings in a health way! Plus - the protein gives you a great energy boost!
Salted Mocha Frappe
Prep time: 3 min • Yield: 1 serving
- 1 cup water or almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon almond or sunflower seed butter
- Pinch of Celtic or pink Himalayan salt
- Ice, add to blender or pour over ice
Pour liquids into blender first then add all other ingredients. Blend well.
Add-ins: To add even more nutrients add any of the following:
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds add fiber and protein
- Greens such as spinach, kale, chard, parsley, etc. add vitamins, minerals, and fiber
- Low sugar high antioxidant fruit like - Strawberries, raspberries are my favorites with this!