The smoothie below contains ingredients that naturally “detox” your body, including “detoxing” your body’s natural fat-burning system to remove toxins and free radicals that are leaving you tired, bloated, and accelerate aging.
I've been enjoying this smoothie the last two days and notice I have been sleeping better too!
Red Velvet Smoothie
Serves 3 ■ By Erin
• 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
• 1 ½ cups beets, peeled and cut in 1-inch chunks
• 2 handfuls spinach leaves
• 6 drops stevia extract (more to taste, if needed)
• 5 tablespoons cacao powder
• ¼ cup raw, unsalted cashews
• 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
• 2 cups ice cubes
• Pour the almond milk into the blender, and then add everything else. Process until velvety smooth, and enjoy!
P.S. - In addition to a morning or snack smoothie - another thing I always like to sip on is tea because it has amazing metabolism and skin health benefits!
Check out the top 11 teas to skyrocket your metabolism, in my free report below...