I have a protein-packed and on the go easy breakfast recipe for you. 🙂
These bacon egg muffins are so simple to make, last up to 4-5 days in the fridge, and will fill you with amazing energy. Delicious!
Egg Muffins (Gluten Free)
by Erin Nielsen
- 12 pieces of nitrate free bacon
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 handfuls baby spinach, chopped
- 10 eggs, beaten (with 2 TBSP cream, optional)
- ¼ cup chives, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line each cup of the muffin tin with a piece of bacon.
- Put chopped onion and spinach in the bottom of the muffin cups.
- Pour egg mixture into the cups.
- Bake about 30 minutes (ovens vary) until eggs are set. Top with chives for garnish(optional).
- Can be wrapped in foil and easily reheated on-the-go.