How are you doing? I hope you are staying healthy and well!
I received so many questions about my new favorite clean wines from Scout and Cellar so I wanted to tell you exactly why they're my favorite.
They are my favorite for 3 reasons:
- Clean wines that are delicious (Todd and I love them) without unhealthy additives or sugar that cause headaches, allergic reactions, poor sleep and brain fog.
- You can buy one bottle or as many as you want - no need to buy curated bundles as you do with Dry Farm Wines. Dry Farms wines are great - but they don't give you that option to buy whatever you want.
- You can buy online and they deliver to your door - no need to venture to the wine store. Such a nice option right now!
Those are the very things that cause allergic reactions, headaches, poor sleep and brain fog and that's why drinking clean crafted wines are so important.
THE CLEAN-CRAFTED DIFFERENCE
For a wine to be considered Clean-Crafted from Scout and Cellar, it goes through two rounds of independent lab testing to guarantee that it's free of the harmful stuff like synthetic pesticides and chemical additives and has fewer than 100ppm of total sulfites. They also evaluate and review farming and production practices to confirm that they are, in fact, Clean-Crafted.
Todd and I love them... And we can taste the difference all without the headaches; brain fog; or poor sleep caused by other wines.
Cheers to healthier wine and with everything going on...not having to go to the wine store to buy it! 🙂
These are my current faves wines fro Scout and Cellar:
- 2019 Gallivant Sauvignon Blanc
- 2018 Dove Hunt Dog Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2019 Gallivant Bubbly Rosé
“Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have and you will attract more good things.” Rhonda Byrne