So happy and excited to share this fully body workout with you today. You can also check out the video link below for more help and guidance.
Tight Body 10 Minute Workout
Perform 3 times through without Rest and as many reps as possible without sacrificing your form and safety.
1) Alternating Lunge - 60 sec
2) Plank Walk out - 60 sec
3) Normal Stance Squat - 30 sec
4) Commandos - 30 Sec
5) Plank on Elbows - 20 sec
Here's the video for more!
One last thing:
I have been sending you some Detox water drinks the last few weeks - so be sure to enjoy one before the Tight Body workout and then try this smoothie recipe after your workout. 🙂
Berry Delicious Detox Smoothie
Isn't that delightfully pretty too?
- ¼ cup of Blueberries
- 5-6 large or 8-9 medium Stawberries (green crown on top removed)
- 1 small Banana
- ¼ cup Water or Coconut Water
- 5-6 Mint leaves
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar (I use Bragg's)
- 4-5 Ice cubes
- Wash the blueberries and strawberries. Pour the water into the blender, followed by the banana (broken into a few pieces), and the berries, turn blender on to mix.
- When all the fruits are broken down, add the chia seeds and apple cider vinegar, blend more. Then, throw in the ice cubes one at a time and mix for a while longer.
- Before serving, steep the mint leaves in the smoothie for at least 5 minutes in the fridge.