This dairy-free version of the classic Christmas drink uses creamy coconut milk.
Yummy Coconut Milk Egg Nog
Yield: 8 servings
- 1-14 ounce can full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups light coconut milk (either from the can or a carton)
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Extra nutmeg for serving
- Combine all ingredients in the basin of a blender.
- Blend on high until well-combined and frothy.
- Chill until cold, then serve topped with nutmeg (and maybe with a splash of rum or bourbon for the adults).